Last month, the London Stock Exchange Group released it’s 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain 2017 report for the fourth year running. The report identifies the fastest-growing and most dynamic small to medium-sized businesses in the United Kingdom.
With these companies growing on average by 70% over the last four years, it highlights that Britain is a great place to start and grow a company, even in times of uncertainty. The research was conducted using DueDil data focusing on key financial performance indicators such as:
- Company Status: Ensuring companies were active and registered in the UK.
- Size & Age: Companies were required to be at least three years old, with revenue between £6m and £250m.
- Financial Performance: Weighted annual revenue growth over a three-year period.
Following the release of the report, we have received a lot of enquiries regarding how the list was created. We hosted a 20-minute webinar on Wednesday 21st June to do a deep-dive into the numbers behind the analysis.
During this session, we shared:
- An overview of the project
- The specific data points used
- How you can segment your market using DueDil
- Q&A session
Find out more about how DueDil can help your business identify fast-growing companies and target ideal prospects.