- Company name
- Bhp Billiton Plc
- Company number
- Company type
- Public limited with share capital
- Incorporation date
- 09 May 1996
- Type of accounts filing
- Latest annual returns
- 09 May 2016
- Next annual returns due
- 23 May 2017
- Latest annual accounts
- 30 Jun 2015
- Next annual accounts due
- 31 Dec 2016
- SIC 2003
- 1450 — Other Mining And Quarrying Not Elsewhere Classified
- SIC 2007
- 0899 — Other Mining And Quarrying N.e.c.
- Related names
- BHP Billiton Petroleum, Athabasca Potash, Broken Hill Proprietary, BHP Billiton railway, Dendrobium, New South Wales, BHP Petroleum, Asx:bhp, Broken Hill Company
- Registered Address
- Neathouse Place
- Trading addresses and phone numbers
- Find contact information in the Contact tab.
- Go to Contact
|30 Jun 2008||Present||Widgets R Us Ltd|
|01 Jun 1970||30 Jun 2008||Widgets Were Us Ltd|
Help keep this company's profile up to date.Add a Description
BHP Billiton is an Anglo-Australian multinational mining, metals and petroleum company headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. It is the world's largest mining company measured by 2015 market values and Australia's fourth largest company (by revenue), formerly the largest.
Companies House Description
A group engaged in mineral exploration, development, production and processing, particularly (alumina, aluminium, copper, iron ore, metallurgical coal, energy coal, nickel, manganese ores and alloys diamond, titanium minerals and uranium), and oil and gas exploration, development and production. Accounts data converted from US Dollars.