Included as part of current assets, cash refers to the amount held in current or deposit bank accounts.
Also known as book value, the net assets value can give a rough indication of a company's net worth.
Any amount owed by a company to other agents that must be paid within one year of the date on the balance sheet.
Also known as circulating or floating assets, current assets constantly change from cash to goods and back again.
Company Type: Private limited with share capital
SIC Code: 3002, Manufacture Of Computers And Other Information Processing Equipment
Annual Returns: 14 May 2011
Annual Accounts: 30 Jun 2010
|15 Feb 2005||Present||Edutec Limited|
|14 May 2003||15 Feb 2005||Apg Technology UK Ltd|
- ✓ Show all 35
- ✓ Accounts 7
- ✓ Accounts Filed At Company Registration Office 7
- ✓ Annual Returns 7
- ✓ Appointment Of Liquidator 2
- ✓ Appointment Of Liquidator Creditors (Gazette) 1
- ✓ Change In Registration Office 2
- ✓ Change Of Directors 1
- ✓ Change Of Name 1
- ✓ Compulsory Strike Off Cancelled 1
- ✓ First Dissolution (Gazette) 1
- ✓ Meeting Of Creditors (Gazette) 1
- ✓ Petitions Winding-Up (Gazette) 1
- ✓ Resolution Creditors Wind-Up 1
- ✓ Statement Of Affairs 1
- ✓ Winding Up Petition Dismissed 1
Show 5 more
|06 Feb 2012||Winding up Petition Dismissed|
|02 Feb 2012||Appointment of Liquidator Creditors (Gazette)|
|02 Feb 2012||Change in Registration Office|
|02 Feb 2012||Appointment of Liquidator|
|01 Feb 2012||Statement of Affairs|
Stay on top of insolvency news with daily Gazette alerts.
Make sure you're the first to know about company insolvencies and other important announcements with daily updates from the London, Edinburgh and Belfast Gazettes, sent straight to your inbox and your DueDil dashboard. Available as part of DueDil's 'Credit' and 'Credit & Marketing' membership plans.