Included as part of current assets, cash refers to the amount held in current or deposit bank accounts.
Also known as book value, the net assets value can give a rough indication of a company's net worth.
Any amount owed by a company to other agents that must be paid within one year of the date on the balance sheet.
Also known as circulating or floating assets, current assets constantly change from cash to goods and back again.
Company Type: Private limited with share capital
SIC Code: 401, Production And Distribution Of Electricity
Annual Returns: 08 May 2009 Overdue
Annual Accounts: 31 Dec 2008
|08 Nov 2007||Present||Imera Limited|
|08 Nov 2007||08 Nov 2007||Imera Hydragrid Limited|
- ✓ Show all 19
- ✓ A1 Application To Register As A New Company, 1
- ✓ Account Details 1
- ✓ Amended Memorandum And Articles. 2
- ✓ B10 Change In Dirs/sec 5
- ✓ B1 Annual Return 2
- ✓ B5 Return Of Allotments. 1
- ✓ B77 Authorise Agent 1
- ✓ B7 Notice Of Consolidat, Division, Conversion To 1
- ✓ Certificate 2
- ✓ G1Q Change Of Name Special Resolution 1
- ✓ G1 Special Resolution 1
- ✓ Memorandum And Articles 1
Show 2 more
|03 Jul 2013||18 Apr 2013||B77 Authorise Agent||Registered||1|
|16 Feb 2010||01 Aug 2008||B10 Change In Dirs/sec||Registered||1|
|16 Feb 2010||11 Jan 2010||B10 Change In Dirs/sec||Registered||1|
|22 May 2009||08 May 2009||Account Details||Received||2|
|22 May 2009||08 May 2009||B1 Annual Return||Received||1|
This company has no filed Gazette notices.