- Company name
- Aberdeen Asset Management PLC
- Company number
- Company type
- Public limited with share capital
- Incorporation date
- 02 Mar 1983
- Type of accounts filing
- Latest annual returns
- 06 Apr 2015
- Next annual returns due
- 04 May 2016
- Latest annual accounts
- 30 Sep 2014
- Next annual accounts due
- 31 Mar 2016
- SIC 2003
- 6523 — Other Financial Intermediation Not Elsewhere Classified
- SIC 2007
- 64205 — Activities Of Financial Services Holding Companies
- Related names
- Investment Trusts, Aberdeen UK Tracker Trust, Edinburgh Dragon Trust, Aberdeen Smaller Companies High Income Trust
Included as part of current assets, cash refers to the amount held in current or deposit bank accounts.
Also known as book value, the net assets value can give a rough indication of a company's net worth.
Any amount owed by a company to other agents that must be paid within one year of the date on the balance sheet.
Also known as circulating or floating assets, current assets constantly change from cash to goods and back again.
|30 Jun 2008||Present||Widgets R Us Ltd|
|01 Jan 1970||30 Jun 2008||Widgets Were Us Ltd|
Help keep this company's profile up to date.Add a Description
Aberdeen Asset Management PLC is an international investment management group, managing assets for both institutions and private investors from offices around the world. Its head office is in Aberdeen, Scotland.
Companies House Description
A group engaged in provision of asset management services.