- Diageo PLC
- Company number
- Company type
- Public limited with share capital
- Incorporation date
- 21 Oct 1886
- SIC 2003
- 7415 — Management Activities Of Holding Companies
- SIC 2007
- 70100 — Activities Of Head Offices
- Related names
- DIAGEO Group, United Spirits, Mey İçki A.Ş.
- Registered Address Lakeside Drive Park Royal
- Other addresses and contact information
- Find contact information in the Locations tab
- Go to Locations
|17 Dec 1997||Present||Diageo PLC|
|16 Dec 1997||17 Dec 1997||Guinness Plc|
|01 May 1985||16 Dec 1997||Guinness Plc.|
|01 Mar 1982||01 May 1985||Arthur Guinness and Sons Plc|
|21 Oct 1886||01 Mar 1982||Arthur Guinness Son and Company Limited|
- Industry Keywords
- supply chain alcoholic drinks brand management distilling distilled beverages marketing beverages sales holding companies management beer consumer goods head offices
- Turnover (500M to Max)
- 50 and more
DueDil descriptionDiageo PLC was registered on 21 Oct 1886 with its registered office in London. The business has a status listed as "Active". It currently has 11 directors. The business currently employs 10000+ people.
Help keep this company's profile up to date.Add a description
Diageo is the world's leading premium drinks business with an outstanding collection of beverage alcohol brands across spirits, beer and wine. These brands include Johnnie Walker, Crown Royal, J&B, Windsor, Buchanan's and Bushmills whiskies, Smirnoff, Ciroc and Ketel One vodkas, Baileys, Captain Morgan, Jose Cuervo, Tanqueray and Guinness.
Diageo plc ( or ) is a British multinational alcoholic beverages company, with its headquarters in London, England. It was the world's largest distiller until being overtaken by China's Kweichow Moutai on 9 April 2017.
Companies House description
A group engaged as the leading premium drinks business. Revenue = Net Sales.