- Diageo PLC
- Company number
- Company type
- Public limited with share capital
- Incorporation date
- 21 Oct 1886
- SIC 2003
- 7415 — Management Activities Of Holding Companies
- SIC 2007
- 7010 — Activities Of Head Offices
- Related names
- DIAGEO Group, United Spirits, Mey İçki A.Ş.
- Registered Address Lakeside Drive Park Royal
- Other addresses and contact information
- Find contact information in the Locations tab
- Go to Locations
|Financial Conduct Authority||See the FCA status of any company. For Enterprise users only.|
|30 Jun 2008||Present||Widgets R Us Ltd|
|01 Jun 1970||30 Jun 2008||Widgets Were Us Ltd|
Help keep this company's profile up to date.Add a Description
Diageo is the world's leading premium drinks business with an outstanding collection of beverage alcohol brands across spirits, beer and wine. These brands include Johnnie Walker, Crown Royal, J&B, Windsor, Buchanan's and Bushmills whiskies, Smirnoff, Ciroc and Ketel One vodkas, Baileys, Captain Morgan, Jose Cuervo, Tanqueray and Guinness.
Diageo plc ( or ) is a British multinational alcoholic beverages company, with its headquarters in London, England. It was the world's largest distiller until being overtaken by China's Kweichow Moutai on 9 April 2017.
Companies House Description
A group engaged as the leading premium drinks business. Revenue = Net Sales.