- Cobham PLC
- Company number
- Company type
- Public limited with share capital
- Incorporation date
- 20 Dec 1889
- SIC 2003
- 7415 — Management Activities Of Holding Companies
- SIC 2007
- 70100 — Activities Of Head Offices
- Related names
- Carleton Life Support, Thrane & Thrane
- Registered Address Brook Road
- Other addresses and contact information
- Find contact information in the Locations tab
- Go to Locations
|07 Nov 1994||Present||Cobham PLC|
|01 Jan 1986||07 Nov 1994||Fr Group Plc.|
|20 Dec 1889||01 Jan 1986||Flight Refuelling (Holdings) Public Limited Company|
- Industry Keywords
- land systems life support avionics head offices surveillance holding companies management engineering defense maritime systems aerospace antenna systems defense & space
- Turnover (500M to Max)
- 50 and more
DueDil descriptionCobham PLC was founded on 20 Dec 1889 and has its registered office in Wimborne. The organisation's status is listed as "Active". It currently has 8 directors. 10000+ people are employed at this company.
Help keep this company's profile up to date.Add a description
Cobham protects lives and livelihoods with its differentiated technology and know-how, operating with a deep insight to customer needs, and agility. The Group offers an innovative range of technologies and services to solve challenging problems across commercial, defense and security markets, from deep space to the depths of the ocean. It has market leading positions in air-to-air refueling; aviation services; audio, video and data communications, including satellite communications; defense electronics; life support and mission equipment. The most important thing Cobham builds is trust.
Cobham plc is a British manufacturing company based in Wimborne Minster, Dorset, England. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index.
Companies House description
A group engaged in providing suite of end-to end avionics products, law enforcement and national security solutions, and satellite communication equipment for land, sea and air applications.