Community of The Glorious Ascension Limited
- Community of The Glorious Ascension Limited
- Company number
- Company type
- Private limited by guarantee without share capital
- Incorporation date
- 26 Sep 1967
- Latest confirmation statement
- 12 Oct 2019
- Latest accounts
- 31 Dec 2018
- Type of accounts
- Total Exemption Full
- Legal Entity Identifier
- Not available
- Next confirmation statement due
- 26 Oct 2020
- Next annual accounts due
- 30 Sep 2020
- SIC 2003
- 8532 — Social Work Activities Without Accommodation
- SIC 2007
- 88990 — Other Social Work Activities Without Accommodation N.e.c.
- Suggest a website
- Registered address 1 Curlew Way
- Other addresses and contact information
- Find contact information in the Locations tab
- Go to Locations
Find out if this company is financially regulated to ensure that the companies you are working with are fully regulated, minimising the risk of customers being rejected by internal credit teams.
|26 Sep 1967||Present||Community of The Glorious Ascension Limited|
DueDil descriptionCommunity of The Glorious Ascension Limited was registered on 26 Sep 1967 with its registered office in Dawlish. The business has a status listed as "active". It currently has 4 directors.
The Community of the Glorious Ascension (CGA) is an Anglican monastic community in the United Kingdom, co-founded in 1960 by twin brothers Michael Ball and Peter Ball who both later became bishops. It was founded in Stratford Park in Stroud, Gloucestershire.
Companies House description
The religious and educational work and the provision of retreat facilities for local parishes and the wider Christian community. A registered charity, limited by guarantee. T/O = Total incoming resources.