- Reaction Engines Limited
- Company number
- Company type
- Private limited with share capital
- Incorporation date
- 15 Aug 1989
- Latest confirmation statement
- 31 Dec 2018
- Latest accounts
- 31 Dec 2018
- Type of accounts
- Legal Entity Identifier
- Not available
- Next confirmation statement due
- 14 Jan 2020
- Next annual accounts due
- 30 Sep 2019
- SIC 2003
- 7420 — Architectural And Engineering Activities And Related Technical Consultancy
- SIC 2007
- 71121 — Engineering Design Activities For Industrial Process And Production
- Related names
- Reaction Research, Reaction Engines Skylon passenger module, Fluyt, Orbital Base Station, Project TROY
- Registered address Hill House 1 Little New Street, 1 Little New Street
- Other addresses and contact information
- Find contact information in the Locations tab
- Go to Locations
Find out if this company is financially regulated to ensure that the companies you are working with are fully regulated, minimising the risk of customers being rejected by internal credit teams.
|15 Aug 1989||Present||Reaction Engines Limited|
DueDil descriptionReaction Engines Limited was founded on 15 Aug 1989 and has its registered office in London. The organisation's status is listed as "active". It currently has 7 directors. 100-199 people are employed at this company.
Reaction Engines Limited (REL) is a British aerospace manufacturer based in Oxfordshire, England.
Companies House description
A group engage in the provision of aerospace technoloy.