- BHP Billiton PLC
- Company number
- Company type
- Public limited with share capital
- Incorporation date
- 09 May 1996
- SIC 2003
- 1450 — Other Mining And Quarrying Not Elsewhere Classified
- SIC 2007
- 08990 — Other Mining And Quarrying N.e.c.
- Related names
- BHP Billiton Petroleum, Athabasca Potash, Broken Hill Proprietary, Dendrobium, New South Wales, BHP Petroleum, Asx:bhp, Broken Hill Company
- Registered Address Nova South 160 Victoria Street, 160 Victoria Street
- Other addresses and contact information
- Find contact information in the Locations tab
- Go to Locations
|Financial Conduct Authority||See the FCA status of any company. For Enterprise users only.|
|30 Jun 2008||Present||Widgets R Us Ltd|
|01 Jun 1970||30 Jun 2008||Widgets Were Us Ltd|
Help keep this company's profile up to date.Add a Description
BHP, the trading entity of BHP Billiton Limited and BHP Billiton Plc and formerly known as BHP Billiton, is an Anglo-Australian multinational mining, metals and petroleum dual-listed public company headquartered in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. Founded in 1885 in the isolated mining town of Broken Hill, it was the world's largest mining company measured by 2015 market values and Australia's fourth-largest company (by revenue).
Companies House Description
A group engaged in mineral exploration, development, production and processing, particularly (alumina, aluminium, copper, iron ore, metallurgical coal, energy coal, nickel, manganese ores and alloys diamond, titanium minerals and uranium), and oil and gas exploration, development and production. Accounts data converted from US Dollars.