- Anglo American PLC
- Company number
- Company type
- Public limited with share capital
- Incorporation date
- 14 May 1998
- SIC 2003
- 1450 — Other Mining And Quarrying Not Elsewhere Classified
- SIC 2007
- 08990 — Other Mining And Quarrying N.e.c.
- Related names
- De Beers, Anglo American Finance UK, FutureSmart, Oppenheimer empire, Anglo American Corporation
- Registered address 20 Carlton House Terrace
- Other addresses and contact information
- Find contact information in the Locations tab
- Go to Locations
|30 Sep 1998||Present||Anglo American PLC|
|14 May 1998||30 Sep 1998||Hackplimco (No.Fifty-One) Public Limited Company|
- Industry Keywords
- copper mining diamond finance quarrying metallurgical metal road surfacing credit iron ore coal exploration
- Turnover (500M to Max)
- 10-20 years
DueDil descriptionAnglo American PLC was founded on 14 May 1998 and has its registered office in London. The organisation's status is listed as "Active". It currently has 15 directors. The company's first directors were Hackwood Directors Limited, Hackwood Secretaries Ltd. 10000+ people are employed at this company.
Help keep this company's profile up to date.Add a description
Anglo American plc is a multinational mining company based in Johannesburg, South Africa and London, United Kingdom. It is the world's largest producer of platinum, with around 40% of world output, as well as being a major producer of diamonds, copper, nickel, iron ore and metallurgical and thermal coal.
Companies House description
A group engaged as a global leader in mining. Accounts data converted from US Dollar.