- Town Hospitals (Southern General) Ltd
- Company number
- Company type
- Private limited with share capital
- Incorporation date
- 02 Jun 1999
- SIC 2003
- 4521 — General Construction Of Buildings And Civil Engineering Works
- SIC 2007
- 41201 — Construction Of Commercial Buildings
- Suggest a website
- Registered address Third Floor Broad Quay House Prince Street
- Other addresses and contact information
- Find contact information in the Locations tab
- Go to Locations
Find out if this company is financially regulated to ensure that the companies you are working with are fully regulated, minimising the risk of customers being rejected by internal credit teams.
|02 Jun 1999||Present||Town Hospitals (Southern General) Ltd|
DueDil descriptionTown Hospitals (Southern General) Ltd was set up on 02 Jun 1999 and has its registered office in Bristol. Its current status is listed as "active". It currently has 4 directors. The company's first directors were Graham Farley, John Lawrence Jackson, Martin John Smout, Paul Nicholson. The company employs 1-4 people.
Companies House description
The design, construction, financing, commissioning and maintenance of a new medical facility for the elderly and the provision of non-clinical services.