- Linux Game Publishing LTD.
- Company number
- Company type
- Private limited with share capital
- Incorporation date
- 05 Sep 2001
- Dissolution date
- 03 May 2011
- Latest confirmation statement
- 05 Sep 2009
- Latest accounts
- 31 Dec 2008
- Type of accounts
- Total Exemption Small
- Legal Entity Identifier
- Not available
- SIC 2003
- 7221 — Publishing Of Software
- SIC 2007
- 58290 — Other Software Publishing
- Suggest a website
- Registered address 17 Rossington Road
- Other addresses and contact information
- Find contact information in the Locations tab
- Go to Locations
|05 Sep 2001||Close||Linux Game Publishing LTD.|
- Industry keywords
- software publishing software video game industry linux publishers games free software networking game development libraries game publishers video games
DueDil descriptionLinux Game Publishing LTD. was incorporated on 05 Sep 2001 and is located in Nottingham. The company's status is listed as "dissolved". It had one director at the time it closed. The company's first director was Michael Simms.
Help keep this company's profile up to date.Add a description
Linux Game Publishing (sometimes also referred to as LGP) is a software company based in Nottingham in England. It ports, publishes and sells video games running on Linux operating systems.
Companies House description
Linux operating system.