- Tux Games LTD.
- Company number
- Company type
- Private limited with share capital
- Incorporation date
- 18 Sep 2001
- Dissolution date
- 26 Apr 2011
- Latest confirmation statement
- 18 Sep 2009
- Latest accounts
- 31 Dec 2008
- Type of accounts
- Total Exemption Full
- Legal Entity Identifier
- Not available
- SIC 2003
- 5245 — Retail Sale Of Electrical Household Appliances And Radio And Television Goods
- SIC 2007
- 47540 — Retail Sale Of Electrical Household Appliances In Specialised Stores
- Suggest a website
- Registered address 17 Rossington Road
- Other addresses and contact information
- Find contact information in the Locations tab
- Go to Locations
|18 Sep 2001||Close||Tux Games LTD.|
- Industry keywords
- electrical household appliances radio goods specialised stores stores household appliances retail sales television goods computer linux computer games games retail software products
DueDil descriptionTux Games LTD. was registered on 18 Sep 2001 with its registered office in Nottingham. The business has a status listed as "dissolved". It had one director at the time it closed. The company's first director was Michael Simms.
Help keep this company's profile up to date.Add a description
Tux Games was one of the first still active online Linux game retailers, founded on 1 January 2000 by Michael Simms, who would later also found Linux Game Publishing. It was originally created in response to Simms being unable to order a version of Loki Software's port of Civilization: Call to Power from any British reseller.
Companies House description
Retail sale of computer games for the linux operating system.