- Palestine Solidarity Campaign Ltd
- Company number
- Company type
- Private limited by guarantee without share capital
- Incorporation date
- 24 Aug 2004
- Latest confirmation statement
- 24 Aug 2018
- Latest accounts
- 31 Aug 2018
- Type of accounts
- Total Exemption Full
- Legal Entity Identifier
- Not available
- Next confirmation statement due
- 07 Sep 2019
- Next annual accounts due
- 31 May 2020
- SIC 2003
- 9133 — Activities Of Other Membership Organisations Not Elsewhere Classified
- SIC 2007
- 94990 — Activities Of Other Membership Organisations N.e.c.
- Suggest a website
- Registered address 20-22 Wenlock Road
- Other addresses and contact information
- Find contact information in the Locations tab
- Go to Locations
|24 Aug 2004||Present||Palestine Solidarity Campaign Ltd|
DueDil descriptionPalestine Solidarity Campaign Ltd was set up on 24 Aug 2004 and has its registered office in London. Its current status is listed as "Active". It currently has 17 directors. The company's first director was Zoe Frances Mars. The company employs 10-19 people.
Help keep this company's profile up to date.Add a description
The Palestine Solidarity Campaign (PSC) is an activist organisation in England and Wales that promotes solidarity with the Palestinian people. It was founded in 1982 during the build-up to the first war between Israel and Lebanon, and was incorporated in the UK in 2004 as Palestine Solidarity Campaign Ltd.
Companies House description
To campaign for support by the British government of the right to self determination and the right of return of the Palestinian people, and for the immediate withdrawal of the Israeli state from the occupied territories. Limited by guarantee.