- Media Sport Investment Limited
- Company number
- Company type
- Private limited with share capital
- Incorporation date
- 31 Aug 2004
- Dissolution date
- Latest confirmation statement
- 31 Aug 2007
- Latest accounts
- 31 Aug 2008
- Type of accounts
- Total Exemption Full
- Legal Entity Identifier
- Not available
- SIC 2003
- 7487 — Other Business Activities Not Elsewhere Classified
- SIC 2007
- 82990 — Other Business Support Service Activities N.e.c.
- Suggest a website
- Registered address 5th Floor, 71 Kingsway
- Other addresses and contact information
- Find contact information in the Locations tab
- Go to Locations
|31 Aug 2004||Present||Media Sport Investment Limited|
DueDil descriptionMedia Sport Investment Limited was registered on 31 Aug 2004 with its registered office in London. The business has a status listed as "Dissolved". It had 2 directors at the time it closed. The company's first directors were Kiavash Joorabchian, Nojan Bedroud.
Help keep this company's profile up to date.Add a description
Media Sport Investment Limited (MSI) was a London-based international investment fund that was headed by the Iranian-born, British-educated, businessman Kia Joorabchian. It has attracted considerable attention for its partnership between 2004 and 2007 of Corinthians football club in Brazil, and for its involvement in the 'third-party' ownership of players, notably the Argentinian forward Carlos Tevez.
Companies House description
The company did not trade during y/e 31.08.08.