- Company name
- Rosy Wilde Limited
- Company number
- Legal Entity Identifier
- Company type
- Private limited with share capital
- Incorporation date
- 13 Jan 2006
- Dissolution date
- Type of accounts filing
- Latest annual returns
- 13 Jan 2011
- Latest annual accounts
- 31 Jan 2010
- SIC 2003
- 7487 — Other Business Activities Not Elsewhere Classified
- SIC 2007
- 8299 — Other Business Support Service Activities N.e.c.
- Add website
- Registered Address
- First Floor 45 Monmouth Street
- Trading addresses and phone numbers
- Find contact information in the Locations tab.
- Go to Locations
|Financial Conduct Authority||See the FCA status of any company. For Enterprise users only.|
|30 Jun 2008||Present||Widgets R Us Ltd|
|01 Jun 1970||30 Jun 2008||Widgets Were Us Ltd|
Help keep this company's profile up to date.Add a Description
The Rosy Wilde gallery was an artist-run project space, established in 2003 by British artist Stella Vine in a former butcher's shop below her house in east London, to showcase work by emerging artists. The gallery was not making money and Vine was expecting bailiffs, when one of her paintings of Diana, Princess of Wales, was bought by art collector Charles Saatchi to star in his New Blood show.
Companies House Description
The company did not trade during y/e 31.01.10.