- Rosy Wilde Limited
- Company number
- Company type
- Private limited with share capital
- Incorporation date
- 13 Jan 2006
- Dissolution date
- Latest confirmation statement
- 13 Jan 2011
- Latest accounts
- 31 Jan 2010
- Type of accounts
- Legal Entity Identifier
- Not available
- SIC 2003
- 7487 — Other Business Activities Not Elsewhere Classified
- SIC 2007
- 82990 — Other Business Support Service Activities N.e.c.
- Suggest a website
- Registered address First Floor 45 Monmouth Street
- Other addresses and contact information
- Find contact information in the Locations tab
- Go to Locations
|13 Jan 2006||Present||Rosy Wilde Limited|
DueDil descriptionRosy Wilde Limited was incorporated on 13 Jan 2006 and is located in London. The company's status is listed as "Dissolved". It had 2 directors at the time it closed. The company's first director was Stella Vine.
Help keep this company's profile up to date.Add a description
The Rosy Wilde gallery was an artist-run project space, established in 2003 by British artist Stella Vine in a former butcher's shop below her house in east London, to showcase work by emerging artists. The gallery was not making money and Vine was expecting bailiffs, when one of her paintings of Diana, Princess of Wales, was bought by art collector Charles Saatchi to star in his New Blood show.
Companies House description
The company did not trade during y/e 31.01.10.