- Lmax Limited
- Company number
- Company type
- Private limited with share capital
- Incorporation date
- 15 Feb 2008
- SIC 2003
- 6523 — Other Financial Intermediation Not Elsewhere Classified
- SIC 2007
- 64999 — Other Financial Service Activities, Except Insurance And Pension Funding, (Not Including Security Dealing On Own Account And Factoring) N.e.c.
- Related names
- LMAX Exchange, Econoday
- Registered address Yellow Building, 1a Nicholas Road
- Other addresses and contact information
- Find contact information in the Locations tab
- Go to Locations
Find out if this company is financially regulated to ensure that the companies you are working with are fully regulated, minimising the risk of customers being rejected by internal credit teams.
|21 Dec 2009||Present||Lmax Limited|
|15 Feb 2008||21 Dec 2009||Tradefair Exchange Limited|
DueDil descriptionLmax Limited was registered on 15 Feb 2008 with its registered office in London. The business has a status listed as "active". It currently has 5 directors. The company's first directors were David Yu, Stephen Morana.
LMAX Exchange Group is a global financial technology company, which operates multiple institutional execution venues for electronic foreign exchange trading (FX trading). The Group's portfolio includes LMAX Exchange (FCA regulated MTF), LMAX Global (FCA regulated Broker) and LMAX Digital, the institutional crypto currency exchange.
Companies House description
Develop an online exchange platform to enable the trading of retail financial derivatives whilst offering fixed odds financial products.