Western Shugden Society
- Western Shugden Society
- Company number
- Company type
- Private limited by guarantee without share capital, exempt from using "Limited"
- Incorporation date
- 26 Jun 2008
- Dissolution date
- 04 Apr 2017
- Latest confirmation statement
- 26 Jun 2016
- Latest accounts
- 31 Dec 2015
- Type of accounts
- Total Exemption Small
- Legal Entity Identifier
- Not available
- SIC 2003
- 9133 — Activities Of Other Membership Organisations Not Elsewhere Classified
- SIC 2007
- 94990 — Activities Of Other Membership Organisations N.e.c.
- Suggest a website
- Registered address Studio 177 56 Tavistock Place
- Other addresses and contact information
- Find contact information in the Locations tab
- Go to Locations
Find out if this company is financially regulated to ensure that the companies you are working with are fully regulated, minimising the risk of customers being rejected by internal credit teams.
|26 Jun 2008||Close||Western Shugden Society|
DueDil descriptionWestern Shugden Society was set up on 26 Jun 2008 and has its registered office in London. Its current status is listed as "dissolved". It had 3 directors at the time it closed. The company's first directors were Helen Gradwell, Susan Mary Jenkins.
Companies House description
Work to prepare and distribute simple literature. Limited by guarantee.