- Company name
- Intergenerational Foundation
- Company number
- Legal Entity Identifier
- Company type
- Private limited by guarantee without share capital, exempt from using "Limited"
- Incorporation date
- 23 Feb 2011
- Type of accounts filing
- Total Exemption Full
- Latest confirmation statement
- 23 Feb 2017
- Next confirmation statement due
- 23 Mar 2017
- Latest annual accounts
- 31 Dec 2015
- Next annual accounts due
- 30 Sep 2017
- SIC 2003
- 8042 — Adult And Other Education Not Elsewhere Classified
- SIC 2007
- 85590 — Other Education N.e.c.
- Registered Address
- 19 Half Moon Lane
- Trading addresses and phone numbers
- Find contact information in the Locations tab.
- Go to Locations
|Financial Conduct Authority||See the FCA status of any company. For Enterprise users only.|
|30 Jun 2008||Present||Widgets R Us Ltd|
|01 Jun 1970||30 Jun 2008||Widgets Were Us Ltd|
Help keep this company's profile up to date.Add a Description
The Intergenerational Foundation (IF) is a charitable UK-based thinktank established to promote fairness between generations. IF believe that each generation should pay its own way, which is not happening at present.
Companies House Description
The intergenerational foundation, is non partisan charity that researches fairness between existing generations and generations to come. A registered charity, limited by guarantee. T/O = Incoming resources.