- Intergenerational Foundation
- Company number
- Company type
- Private limited by guarantee without share capital, exempt from using "Limited"
- Incorporation date
- 23 Feb 2011
- Latest confirmation statement
- 23 Feb 2018
- Latest Accounts
- 31 Dec 2016
- Type of accounts
- Total Exemption Full
- Legal Entity Identifier
- Not available
- Next confirmation statement due
- 09 Mar 2019
- Next annual accounts due
- 30 Sep 2018
- SIC 2003
- 8042 — Adult And Other Education Not Elsewhere Classified
- SIC 2007
- 85590 — Other Education N.e.c.
- Registered Address 19 Half Moon Lane
- Other addresses and contact information
- Find contact information in the Locations tab
- Go to Locations
|23 Feb 2011||Present||Intergenerational Foundation|
- Industry Keywords
- think tank education adult education registered charity charitable organization charities politics
- Turnover (Min to 6.5M)
- 5-10 years
DueDil descriptionIntergenerational Foundation was set up on 23 Feb 2011 and has its registered office in London. Its current status is listed as "Active". It currently has 3 directors. The company's first directors were Angus Thomas Hanton, David Ryan Havryn Evans, Thomas Ward.
Help keep this company's profile up to date.Add a description
The Intergenerational Foundation (IF) is a charitable UK-based thinktank established to promote fairness between generations. IF believe that each generation should pay its own way, which is not happening at present.
Companies House description
The intergenerational foundation, is non partisan charity that researches fairness between existing generations and generations to come. A registered charity, limited by guarantee. T/O = Incoming resources.