- Company name
- Palestine Solidarity Campaign Ltd
- Company number
- Company type
- Private limited by guarantee without share capital
- Incorporation date
- 24 Aug 2004
- Type of accounts filing
- Latest annual returns
- 24 Aug 2016
- Next annual returns due
- 21 Sep 2016
- Latest annual accounts
- 31 Aug 2015
- Next annual accounts due
- 31 May 2017
- SIC 2003
- 9133 — Activities Of Other Membership Organisations Not Elsewhere Classified
- SIC 2007
- 9499 — Activities Of Other Membership Organisations N.e.c.
- Add website
- Registered Address
- 20-22 Wenlock Road
- Trading addresses and phone numbers
- Find contact information in the Contact tab.
- Go to Contact
|30 Jun 2008||Present||Widgets R Us Ltd|
|01 Jan 1970||30 Jun 2008||Widgets Were Us Ltd|
Help keep this company's profile up to date.Add a Description
The Palestine Solidarity Campaign (PSC) is an activist organisation in England and Wales that promotes solidarity with the Palestinian people. It was founded in 1982 during the build-up to Israel's invasion of Lebanon, and was incorporated in the UK in 2004 as Palestine Solidarity Campaign Ltd.
Companies House Description
To campaign for support by the British government of the right to self determination and the right of return of the Palestinian people, and for the immediate withdrawal of the Israeli state from the occupied territories. Limited by guarantee.