- Mclaren Technology Group Limited
- Company number
- Company type
- Private limited with share capital
- Incorporation date
- 02 Dec 1985
- SIC 2003
- 7415 — Management Activities Of Holding Companies
- SIC 2007
- 64209 — Activities Of Other Holding Companies (Not Including Agricultural, Production, Construction, Distribution And Financial Services Holding Companies) N.e.c.
- Related names
- Mclaren Racing, Mclaren Applied Technologies, Mclaren Automotive
- Registered address Mclaren Technology Centre Chertsey Road
- Other addresses and contact information
- Find contact information in the Locations tab
- Go to Locations
|02 Jan 2015||Present||Mclaren Technology Group Limited|
|08 Dec 2003||02 Jan 2015||Mclaren Group Limited|
|02 Dec 1985||08 Dec 2003||Tag Mclaren Holdings Limited|
- Industry Keywords
- engines technology sports events motor industry subsidiary passenger vehicles electronic products automotive manufacturers automotive industry manufacturing industry manufacturing sporting events
- Turnover (50M to 500M)
- 20-50 years
DueDil descriptionMclaren Technology Group Limited was incorporated on 02 Dec 1985 and is located in Woking. The company's status is listed as "Active". It currently has 3 directors. Mclaren Technology Group Limited employs 200-249 people.
Help keep this company's profile up to date.Add a description
The McLaren Group is a British conglomerate based in Woking, Surrey, United Kingdom. Founded by Ron Dennis shortly after his acquisition of the McLaren Formula One team in 1981, it was originally named the TAG McLaren Group due to a partnership with Mansour Ojjeh's TAG Group.
Companies House description
A group engaged in participating in motor racing events throughout the world, designing and constructing engine management systems, data-logging equipment and electronic products, automotive research, engineering design, manufacturing services and the manufacture and sale of high performance sports cars.