(Last Updated: 03 April 2017)
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the "DP Act"), the data controller is DueDil. DueDil is a registered data controller with the Information Commissioner's Office, registration number Z2796684.
1. INFORMATION THAT WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect the following information:
- Information provided by you in the completion of the forms on or as indicated by you on the accounts settings page of our Site. This would include information provided at the time of registering to use our Site, subscribing to or requesting services, updating of your account settings and reporting problems with our Site. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address, phone number, financial information, date of birth, location and third party application profiles.
- We may keep a record of all correspondence should you contact us, including any information provided if you report a problem with our Site.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Site and of the fulfilment of any services requested.
- Details of your visits to our Site including, but not limited to, traffic date, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources you access.
- We may make other tools available to sync information with our services, and may also develop additional features that allow users to use their account in conjunction with other third-party services.
2. IP ADDRESSES
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system, login information, browser type, time zone setting, browser plug in types and version for system administration, the full URL clickstream to, through and from the Site, products viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from the page.
3. WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- To carry out any obligations owed to you through the use of our Site and in respect of any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To ensure that the content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
- To administer our Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- As part of our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure.
- To improve our products and services.
We may periodically send promotional emails about new features, products, or other information you have requested from us or that we feel you may find useful and interesting unless you indicate that you do not wish to be contacted for such purposes.
4. STORAGE OF INFORMATION AND SECURITY
All information you provide to use is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using commercial grade encryption technology. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure and have put in place various physical, electronic and managerial procedures in order to attempt to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Unfortunately, however, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and whilst we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site. Accordingly, any transmission is at your own risk.
Where we have given you or you have chosen a password that enables access to all or part of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential and we would ask that you do not share this password.
We are committed to maintaining the highest standards of data security. DueDil's Information Security Management System (ISMS) has been certified to the ISO 27001:2013 standard.
6. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
7. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Site. We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If DueDil or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- With your consent.
8. CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you do not wish to be contacted by DueDil in our periodic newsletters, simply click the “unsubscribe” link in the footer of any of these emails that you receive.
You have the right to request details of personal information which we hold about you under the DP Act. A small fee will be applicable to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to DueDil at .
All processing of personal data by DueDil is in accordance with the eight data protection principles set out in Directive 95/46/EC on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, as implemented in the United Kingdom by the DP Act.
We make reasonable commercial efforts to ensure content on the Site is up to date and accurate, however, because we get the content from a number of different sources (including information provided by you) we do not endorse, support, represent, warrant or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any such content. If you do become aware of any inaccurate or incorrect content accessed or accessible using our Site (in particular pertaining to yourself or other individuals) please let us know at and we will use our reasonable endeavours to investigate your concern and, where appropriate and possible, correct inaccurate data. Content relating to credit scores, in particular, is provided and generated by a third party source, should you have any concerns as regards inaccurate or incorrect content in this regard please also contact us at and we will use our reasonable endeavours to pass your concern onto the appropriate third party provider. You understand that by using our Site, you may be exposed to content that might be inaccurate or deceptive. Under no circumstances (save as required by law) will we be liable in any way for any content accessed, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the accessing by you of our Site.
DueDil may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should therefore check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes we have made.